Come have a Country Adventure with us!
Join us for a fun-filled, no stress, private 2
hour farm party. Our parties are geared for children ages 2-7. We
do all the work; you bring the cake, take pictures and enjoy the
party with your child. Parents and grandparents love our parties
almost more than the children! Our farm is easily accessible from
I-20 and I-77; we are only 20 minutes from downtown Columbia. Your
child's birthday will include pony rides (80
pound weight limit), a visit with the petting farm animals, a tractor-drawn
hayride around the farm and will culminate at the beautiful eating
area set up for you to do cake and ice cream and presents.
Call to reserve your party today!
- We offer parties year round, six days a week.
(Closed on Sundays).
- Saturday reserved party times are 10am-12pm,
12:30-2:30pm, and 3-5pm. During daylight savings time, we also
offer a 5:30-7:30pm party.
- Party times are flexible on other days.
- Parties must begin and end at reserved times.
- If your party time corresponds with an eating
time, you may bring finger food and drinks for your guests.
- Depending on the season and weather conditions,
we can light a fire in the fire pit and provide marshmallows for
- Two covered serving tables are provided as well
as tables and bench seating for your guests. All tables have red
and white checked table clothes.
- All you need to bring is the cake, your camera,
and party favors! Bringing fingher food and drinks is your option.
- The cost is $275.00 for up to 15 children. Additional
children are $10.00 each. Adults are free.
- $50 deposit required to reserve date and time.
Deposit counts toward the final balance, which is due at the end
of your party. The deposit must be received within one week of
booking your party.
- We accept cash or credit cards, (NO
Sample Party Schedule
- Hostess arrives 10-15 minutes early
- 10:00-10:30 Log barn area: pony rides, meet
the miniature goats and sheep, visit with one of the carriage
horses and play on the covered wagon.
- 10:30-11:00 Barnyard area: pony rides, visit
the rest of the petting farm: horses, miniature donkey, chickens,
ducks, goats, sheep, turkeys, pigs and rabbits. If you are lucky
Prince Albert the peacock will make an appearance.
- 11:00-11:15 Hayride. Everyone gets to ride the
hayride, capacity 60 people. (hand sanitizer provided before hayride).
- 11:15-12:00 Eat cake and ice cream / marshmallows.
- Finger food and drinks if provided by hostess.
Conveniently located twenty minutes from Northeast Columbia,
Downtown Columbia, Forest Acres and Harbison.
Click for Directions.