Come have a Country Adventure with us!
Join us for a fun-filled, no stress, private 2
hour farm birthday party in Columbia SC. Our parties are geared for children ages 2-7. We
do all the work; you bring the cake, take pictures and enjoy the
party with your child. Parents and grandparents love our parties
almost more than the children! Our farm is easily accessible from
I-20 and I-77; we are only 20 minutes from downtown Columbia. Your
child's birthday will include pony rides (80 pound weight limit), a visit to the petting farm, a tractor-drawn
hayride around the farm and hotdogs hot off the grill.
Call to reserve your Blythewood SC
farm party today!
- We offer parties year round, six days a week
(Closed on Sundays).
- Saturday reserved party times are 10am-12pm,
12:30-2:30pm, and 3-5pm. During daylight savings time, we also
offer a 5:30-7:30pm party.
- Party times are flexible on other days.
- Parties must begin and end at reserved times.
- $50 deposit required to reserve date and time.
Deposit counts toward the final balance, which is due at the end
of your party (cash or credit cards only, no checks). The deposit must be received within one week of booking your party.
- The cost is $295.00 for up to 15 children. Additional children are $10.00 each. Adults are free if not eating, $3.00 if they are.
- Menu: Grilled hotdogs, chips, lemonade, and roasted marshmallows or ice cream (depending on the season).
- We provide all paper products and tablecloths.
- All you need to bring is the cake, your camera,
and party favors!
- We accept cash or credit (no American Express).
Sample Party Schedule
- Hostess arrives 10-15 minutes early
- 10:00-10:20 Log barn area: pony rides, meet a goat and sheep, visit with one of the carriage horses and play on the covered wagon
- 10:20-10:40 Barnyard area: pony rides, visit the rest of the petting farm: horses, miniature donkeys, chickens, ducks, goats, sheep, turkeys, pigs and rabbits. If you are lucky Prince Albert the peacock will make an appearance.
- 10:40-11:00 Hayride (hand sanitizer provided before hayride)
- 11:00-11:30 Hotdog Roast
- 11:30-12:00 Eat cake and open presents
Conveniently located twenty minutes from Northeast Columbia,
Downtown Columbia, Forest Acres and Harbison.
Click for Directions.