Come have a Country Adventure with us!
Join us for a fun-filled, no stress, private 2
hour farm party. Although our parties are geared for children ages
2-8, parents and grandparents love our parties as much as the children!
Our farm is easily accessible from I-20 and I-77; we are only 20
minutes from downtown Columbia. Your child's birthday will include
pony rides (85 pound weight limit),
a visit with all the petting farm animals, a tractor-drawn hayride
around the farm, and time at our beautiful picnic area to eat cake
and open presents.
Call to reserve your party today!
- We offer parties year round, six days a week.
(Closed on Sundays).
- Saturday reserved party times are 10am-12pm,
12:30-2:30pm, and 3-5pm. During daylight savings time, we also
offer a 5:30-7:30pm party.
- Party times are flexible on other days.
- Parties must begin and end at reserved times.
- Depending on the season and weather conditions,
we can light a fire in the fire pit and you are welcome to bring
marshmallows for roasting.
- Two covered serving tables are provided as well
as additional eating tables and bench seating for your guests.
All tables have red and white checked table clothes.
- The party host is responsible for any food,
drink,and paper products. You are welcome to bring finger foods
in addition to your cake.
- The cost is $275.00 for up to 15 children. Additional
children are $10.00 each. Adults are free.
- $50 deposit required to reserve date and time.
Deposit counts toward the final balance, which is due at the end
of your party. The deposit must be received within one week of
booking your party.
- We accept cash or credit cards, (NO
Sample Party Schedule
- Hostess arrives 15 minutes early.
- 10:00-10:25 Log barn area: pony rides, meet
the miniature goats and sheep, visit with one of the carriage
horses and play on the covered wagon.
- 10:25-10:55 Barnyard area: pony rides, visit
the rest of the petting farm: horses, miniature donkey, ducks,
goats, sheep, turkeys, pigs and rabbits. You will be able to see
the chickens, and the eggs they laid that day and if you are lucky,
Prince Albert the peacock will make an appearance.
- 10:55-11:10 Hayride. Everyone gets to ride the
hayride, capacity 60 people. (hand sanitizer provided before hayride).
- 11:10-12:00 Picnic area.
Conveniently located twenty minutes from Northeast Columbia,
Downtown Columbia, Forest Acres and Harbison.
Click for Directions.